Information clause concerning the processing of personal data for an attorney-in-fact or a representative of a third party
1. Your personal data is controlled by WnD Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Rąbień, ul. Sucha 1/3 , 95-070 Aleksandrów Łódzki, Poland, hereinafter: the Controller or WnD.
2. You can contact the Controller via the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or in writing to the office address. In matters relating to personal data protection, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data has been shared by the entity you represent. Personal data may be additionally verified/downloaded from a relevant national public register, if the data of the representative of the entity has been disclosed there.
4. The scope of your personal data processed by WnD includes: name and surname, function, signature, and in case of attorneys-in-fact also the data contained in the power of attorney which was made available to the Controller in order to confirm your authorization, e.g. power of attorney number, date of its issuance, identity number, address, if such data is contained in the power of attorney document.
5. Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract between WnD and the entity you represent. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest in being able to conclude or correctly execute the contract with the entity you represent, as well as to pursue possible claims or to defend against such claims (Article 6.1(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 – hereinafter GDPR)
6. Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing the Controller with services necessary for the performance of the contract, including in particular to entities representing WnD on the relevant market, providers of IT systems and IT services enabling communication, banks, postal operators and couriers, providers of legal, accounting or advisory services, including Oknoplast sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ochmanów, Poland.
7. Your personal data shall be stored for a period of time necessary for the performance of the contract. That period shall be extended for the time limits required by law provisions or/and for a period of limitation for claims arising from the contract.
8. We do not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area.
9. You have the right: of access to your data, the right to request rectification and erasure of your data and to restriction of its processing, the right to data portability. When we process your personal data in connection with our legitimate interests, you also have the right to object to such processing. For evidence purposes, WnD asks that you submit objections (if any) in writing or electronically to this address: email@example.com
10. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the provisions of the GDPR.