Information clause concerning the processing of personal data for communication purposes
1. Your personal data is controlled by WnD Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Rąbień, ul. Sucha 1/3 , 95-070 Aleksandrów Łódzki, Poland, hereinafter: the Controller or WnD
2. You can contact the Controller via the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or in writing to the office address. In matters relating to personal data protection, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your contact details and other data provided by you in connection with traditional correspondence (address), electronic correspondence (e.g. e-mail) or telecommunications correspondence (telephone) is processed:
a) for communication purposes, e.g. placing orders, responding, sending information. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest consisting in ensuring the ability to efficiently communicate with WnD in all matters that are of your interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) or the necessity of personal data processing for the conclusion or performance of an agreement concluded by you with WnD (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
b) to provide you with marketing communications, if you have given your prior consent to the same. In such a case, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest relating to the marketing and promotion of our brand in connection with your consent to receive messages via telecommunications or electronic terminal equipment (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
c) if you are designated as contact person for the purpose of performance of an agreement concluded between your employer and WnD sp. z o.o. – if your employer has made your data (i.e. data of a contact person for the purpose of performance of an agreement concluded between your employer and WnD sp. z o.o.) available to us, the scope of your data processed by WnD includes your name, surname, contact details and position. The legal basis for the processing is a legitimate interest of WnD Sp. z o.o. and of your employer, consisting in facilitating the performance of an agreement (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
d) if you are an attorney-in-fact or a representative of a third party, your data specified in the agreement, power of attorney or the relevant national public register will be processed for the purpose of concluding and performing an agreement between the represented entity and WnD – the legal basis for the processing is a legitimate interest of WnD Sp. z o.o. and of the represented entity (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) – more information about the principles of processing of your data is available here
e) in justified cases, for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims.We may process your personal data for the purpose of establishment, exercise or defence of claims (e.g. claims resulting from non-performance or improper performance of an agreement). The legal basis for the processing of personal data for these purposes is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
4. Your personal data is transferred to entities providing the Controller with services related to the achievement of the above-mentioned purposes, in particular to entities representing WnD on the relevant market, providers of IT systems and IT services enabling communication, postal operators and couriers, providers of legal, marketing, accounting or advisory services, including Oknoplast sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ochmanów, Poland.
5. Your data will be processed for the period of correspondence or performance of an agreement (if concluded). The period of processing may be from time to time extended by the period of limitation of claims, if the processing of your personal data proves necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims (if any) by the Controller. If data is processed for the purpose of sending you marketing content, the data will be processed until you withdraw your consent or object to the processing of data for that purpose.
6. We do not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area.
7. You have the right: of access to your data, the right to request rectification and erasure of your data and to restriction of its processing, the right to data portability. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes. Additionally, as regards the processing of personal data for other purposes relating to a legitimate interest of the Controller, you have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. For evidence purposes, WnD asks that you submit objections (if any) in writing or electronically to this address: email@example.com
8. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the provisions of the GDPR.
9. The provision of data is voluntary, however, failure to provide personal data may prevent correspondence with you.